In order to guarantee the continuity of accommodation activities in strict safety conditions in the context of the COVID – 19 pandemic, the recommendations of the Ministry of Health for the management of the hygienic-sanitary risk were implemented in our hotel.
– daily disinfection with biocides of rooms and bathrooms
– increasing the frequency of disinfection in public spaces of the hotel
– the rooms are rented only in a single regime for people who do not form a family
– use of the lift by a maximum of 2 people
– disinfection of work surfaces and related equipment in the hotel kitchen
– installation of dispensers with specific solutions made available to guests
– mats impregnated with disinfectant at the entrance to the hotel
– use of masks and protective gloves by all staff involved in serving guests
– daily monitoring of the health of all employees
Sepcari Street no. 12-14, Old Center, Sector 3, Bucharest
Do you need more travel information?